Refunds and Exchanges
All of the items are made to order. Please allow 5-14 business days for your special piece(s ) to be created and ready to ship.( head chains and larger orders could take a bit longer)You will receive an email when shipped including tracking info
If for any reason you have any issues with your order please contact us asap so we can fix the problem. Please keep in mind the items are handmade and may very slightly from the photo, also because they are made to order the item(s) usually ship out 7 business days after you place your order. Because items are handmade and some are special orders we do exchanges only when needed. Sorry, we do not accept cancellations. The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. We do need to be contacted within 5 days of receiving your item and we'll do everything we can to make things right for you. If an exchange is agreed upon the item(s) need to be shipped back within 7 days at the customers expense.If an item is returned without being agreed upon first there will be a 50% restocking fee and as always, shipping is not refunded. So please be sure to contact us first.
After all if you're not happy, we're not happy!
Sorry there is no refunds for wrong shipping address provided, non pick up as well as INTERNATIONAL not paying taxes, vats, etc. That is the customers responsibility and is not included in pricing.
Information I Collect :To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Shopify and or Pinterest, Facebook, Wanelo, or Instagram), to provide to me such as your name, postal address, email address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosuse. :Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. :I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.:If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. : If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daniel Ellerin, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at gildedingypsy [!at] tampabay.rr.com or address to mail: p.o.box 1745 Elfers, fl.34680 or 6243 Delaware Ave. New Port Richey, Fl.34653
Additional Policies and FAQs
Care for Jewelry: All of the items are made with care and you need to also treat them with care. Please do not use any liquid cleaners etc. Use a dry jewelry cloth in order to avoid tarnish, oxidation etc. If it's a belly ring and you are in chlorine and or salt water I would recommend rinsing with fresh water and dry to be safe.
All jewelry including belly rings are for healed piercings only if unsure please consult your physician
And most importantly ... enjoy it!